valid: 07 Aug - 30 Sep 2018
HSBC Australia has recently launched the HSBC Everyday Global Account which lets you shop (including online), save, pay bills and transfer money in 10 different currencies with no overseas transaction charges and fee free ATM withdrawals around the world.
The HSBC Everyday Global Account is the first of its kind for HSBC Group and in the Australian market.
How does the Everyday Global Account work?
- It will self-select the correct currency to use and revert back to the AUD account when there is insufficient funds in the nominated currency with no added overseas transaction fees
- There are no overseas transaction fees when using the account, even when you make a purchase in a currency that is not in one of the ten supported currencies
- The Everyday Global Account provides customers with free ATM withdrawals^ around the world
- There are no minimum monthly deposits or transactions
- It comes with fraud protection to help protect customers who may be targeted overseas or online
- The Everyday Global Account Visa debit card can also be used with Apple Pay, Google Pay and payWave (including overseas where accepted).
Terms and conditions
1. ATM Operator Fees may be incurred at non-HSBC ATMs. 2. Real time foreign currency rates are only available with Online Banking and Mobile
Banking between 8am Monday and 11.59pm Friday AEST (excluding public, currency and US Holidays). HSBC standard board rates apply to future-dated transactions on the
future date of the transaction. The foreign exchange market is subject to risks associated with exchange rate movements. These accounts should not be used for speculative
purposes. 3. Visa Zero Liability subject to investigation of unauthorised transaction. 4. All cash via HSBC branches in Australia are restricted to AUD, USD and HKD. For USD and
HKD deposits, these must be notes only and in multiples of 10. Cash transactions in HKD and USD are subject to cash handling fees. Please refer to the “Personal Financial
Services Charges – your guide” for more information. Cash withdrawals for amounts greater than the equivalent of AUD 1,000 are subject to 24 hours prior notice or branch
availability. Other fees and charges may apply. 5. Where a currency is not held or there are insufficient funds, the funds will be deposited into or withdrawn from the AUD
account and ATM withdrawals will be automatically converted at the prevailing HSBC exchange rate. 6. Apple Pay and Google Pay™ can be used wherever you can make
contactless in store purchases and online at participating retailers where the logo is displayed. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/km207105. For
a list of compatible Google Pay devices, see support.google.com/pay/#topic=. In order to use Apple Pay or Google Pay you must agree to the HSBC with Apple Pay or HSBC
with Google Pay Terms and Conditions available at hsbc.com.au/1/2/personal/credit-cards/terms. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL No. 232595. This email provides general advice only and doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial
situation or needs. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring this product.